SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#495043 - 04/19/20 08:13 PM Re: "Chariots Of Fire" SX900 Video and Free Style! [Re: saxxman]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Brilliant find Randy.

Actually you didn’t miss anything by not understanding him, all he was doing was explaining his button presses etc, what he said and what was shown was identical.

Wow, I’m having a back to the future moment haha , not only is my piano playing coming back , so’s my German. Haha. ( sort of )

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#495050 - 04/20/20 05:02 AM Re: "Chariots Of Fire" SX900 Video and Free Style! [Re: saxxman]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Rikki - we spent 4 wonderful years in Germany. Lived on the economy and enjoyed every second of it. Miss the sights and sounds of Europe. It's nice to see that many of the Europeans also have "Arrangeritus". Alois is a great guy and love his work! Thanks for the comment and stay safe over there!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#495069 - 04/20/20 09:36 AM Re: "Chariots Of Fire" SX900 Video and Free Style! [Re: saxxman]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Thanks Randy, I'm subscribed to Alois's You Tube channel and check everyday. He seems to prefer the Korg PA1000, but also has the SX-900, and other boards. He's an excellent player on any keyboard and his videos are well made.

I particularly love his left hand play, not used strictly for chord playing, but include fills and lead. Hope you don't mind, I've included an example of his left hand use.

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#495115 - 04/20/20 12:51 PM Re: "Chariots Of Fire" SX900 Video and Free Style! [Re: saxxman]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Thanks Larry - I have a PA4X too....so the more Alois, the more brands, the merrier! smile He's a wealth of good ideas and knowledge for sure. Thanks for the share!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online